My Oldest and I headed on over to Hobby Lobby this morning, while my youngest was having a Play Date. As soon as we walked in, there were several carts full of Home Decor... All 90% off. Can you say, YIPEEEEE!! I saw this container and thought it would make a perfect home for our Easter Tree. Only paid $2.50 for it :-) Once I brought it home, the fun began. I added some floral foam to the pot and then headed out to the backyard to cut down some Crab Apple branches.
It took me a bit to place the branches the way I wanted. Once the branches were arranged to my liking, we added the floral moss.
The best part was hanging the ornaments!
I also purchased some little eggs for the top of the container.
I'm very happy with how our tree turned out, and what a fun project to do with my girls :-)
Style Showcase 357
9 hours ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment