WELCOME!

" We shape our dwellings, and afterwards our dwellings shape us." ~ Winston Churchhill.










Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Bunny Makeover

There is a lot of Spring and Easter decorating going on through-out blog-land. I have seen so many cute ceramic bunnies. Pleasures of Homemaking has had several cute bunnies, and so has 320 Sycamore. At 320 Sycamore, I really liked how Melissa took an old ceramic bunny and made him new again... Just by using a few coats of spray paint. After I finished being creatively inspired by Manuela and Melissa, I started thinking of my own bunnies. The previous owners of our home had left several lawn ornaments.. which included, two ceramic bunnies. Both had been sitting outside... looking very lonely, and a tad homely... for way too long. Well, NOT ANYMORE!!

Here is one of the bunnies before the makeover.



This little guy received a few coats of brown spray paint.



And this little gal received several coats of white.


Mr. Guy bunny now sits on our kitchen Counter. Doesn't he look yummy? Almost edible!


Miss Gal bunny now sits on our Entry Table. She looks refreshed and beautiful! You would never of known, she was a lonely and homely bunny for such a long time. Poor thing was very haggard from weathering the elements. She now looks very happy and ready for Spring :-)



1 comments:

Melissa said...

They look so much better~I do just want to eat that brown one~it looks like chocolate! Great job~