My mom emailed me several old family photos. I knew I wanted to incorporate them in our guest room but, was not sure how? One day, as I was reading several different decorating blogs, I came across a blog called, Raised In Cotton, She had a few links to some awesome Scandinavian blogs...lottens vita och gröna , Modern Country and Lilla Blanka Blog. After browsing thru these very creative blogs, my creative juices started flowing. Both Jason and I have Scandinavian Heritage. My Great-Great Grandpa, George Fredrickson immigrated from Denmark. Jason's Great Grandfather, Nells Anderson immigrated from Sweden. With this in mind, and several pictures of my Danish family to use, I began decorating.
We decided to go with two shades of blue for the wall color, and used antique white & brown for the accent colors.
Another Beach Trip to St. George Island
1 day ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment