I found these plates at a local Flea Market. The cost was under $20, not bad! The throw pillows were also sewn by me :-)
In keeping with the Danish Theme, I framed this photo of the Little Mermaid. Hans Christian Andersen wrote "The Little Mermaid" fairy tale in 1837. The statue was built by the founder of Carlsberg Breweries in 1909. She sits on a rock, right off shore from the Langelinie cruise ship pier in Copenhagen, Denmark. The oil lamp next to the picture, belonged to my Grandma Cleo.
This picture is so cute! This is my Great-Grandma,Fannie Fredrickson-Walker. I just love her dress and boots! Look at that puppy on her lap, adorable!
I have to say, this picture is my favorite! I just love the Flapper Dresses! The woman in the picture is my Great G-ma, Fannie Fredrickson-Walker. The little girl on the left is my G-ma, Cleo H. Walker-Caraway. On the right is Virginia Walker, my G-ma's Sister.
The last picture is of George Fredrickson and his eight children. Their mother, Josephine Wrenn-Fredrickson passed away, leaving George a single parent.
Also in the picture...is my Great-Grandma, Fannie Fredrickson-Walker. She is the cute little girl standing in the front of the photo.
Happy Homemaking, Naomi :-)
Another Beach Trip to St. George Island
1 day ago
1 comments:
I really like your guest room, especially the family photos, I hadn't seen them before.
Post a Comment