Have you ever gone out to look for a "premade" wreath or flower planter for you front door? There are some really cute ones out there, until you check out the price, ouch! There is NO way I could pay $20 plus for one, when I know I could make my own for cheaper. With my 40% off any regular priced Item coupon in hand, I headed to Hobby Lobby to see what I could find. They had these really cute door planters made from twigs and chicken wire. The size I wanted was priced at $9.99. With my coupon, the price was $6.99, woohoo! I also did the happy dance when I realized.. floral was marked down 50%, SCORE!!! total cost for my purchase, $15. Doesn't the front door look happy?
Style Showcase 357
9 hours ago
3 comments:
Hey Naomi - I love reading your blog. Its so good to know what you, Jason and the girls are up to. I love seeing all the projects you are working on - it make ME want to do the HAPPY DANCE with you!!
Thanks Jeanette! Wish we lived closer, so we could do the "Happy Dance" together :-)
It looks gorgeous! Love what you did with it!
Manuela
Post a Comment