WELCOME!

" We shape our dwellings, and afterwards our dwellings shape us." ~ Winston Churchhill.










Monday, March 16, 2009

I'm In Love With My New Clock

I found the perfect place to display my new clock. It warms my heart to look at it and know... I only paid $8.50 :-)



I also gave these two little shelves new life. I painted them with Rust-Oleum's Multi Colored Textured Spray Paint. The color is Autumn Brown. They match the new clock perfectly.

Before


After

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spray paint is great isn't it! It all looks really nice together!

Manuela

Melissa said...

Hey Naomi! I do remember you~especially when I saw your picture~what a small world! I think my bangs are a bit more tame now though :) You've got such a cute blog and I love your clock you found! It's nice to re-meet you in Blogland~have a great day!
Melissa