WELCOME!

" We shape our dwellings, and afterwards our dwellings shape us." ~ Winston Churchhill.










Monday, February 13, 2006

Aria's Valentine's Day Cards




Aria wanted to make all her cards herself this year. We used paper, stickers and ribbon from my scrapbooking supplies. I also purchased a few valentine themed stamps that were perfect for her project. She had to make 14 cards for the childeren in her class. plus, cards for Mrs Hall and Mrs Howes, who are her Teachers. She also wanted to make one for her Principal, Mrs Eckstain. I thought Aria would get bored half way thru making all of them, but she impressed me by working two hours straight to get them done, WAY TO GO ARIA!! I filled small treat bags full of candy and we used a hole punch & ribbon to tie the treat bags to the cards . They turned out really cute!!

0 comments: